Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2273 Buckskin Dr, Englewood
Stunning 4 bedroom home with separate 1 bedroom in-law apartment situated on 5 beautiful acres in Englewood Farm Acres! Bring your horses too! Fenced and cross-fenced, 6 stall barn with tack room and plenty of storage. This beautiful custom-built home has features you only see in a magazine! Two stories with hardwood floors going up to the second story and tile throughout the 1st floor. Sliding glass doors that open from the eat in kitchen to the spacious screened in patio overlooking the beautifully maintained pastures. All interior doors and woodwork have been refurbished from the Old Gasparilla Inn on Boca Grande…. These features alone make this home a ONE-OF-A-KIND! The wrap around porch is perfect for sipping on your morning coffee and watching the horses graze in their pastures….the perfect wake up to any morning. The apartment is situated off the side of the barn and has two stories with a full kitchen, living room, eating area, a bedroom upstairs and two full baths. There is easy access to riding trails and this home is also NOT in a flood zone! What more could you want? Peaceful and tranquil equestrian living….and yet minutes from shopping, dining and the beautiful sandy beaches of Englewood! Don’t forget to take a look at the virtual tour!
- MLS® #D6109017
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,055
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Victorian
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Phone Available, Water Available
- ViewLot - Oversized, Pasture / Agricultural, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Other, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market25
- Address2273 Buckskin Dr
- SubdivisionEnglewood Farm Acres Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Elevated
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 12:30am EST.