Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
313 Talquin Ct, Englewood
Pre-Construction. To be built. COMPLETION DATE MAY 2020. Our Pearl model. Stunning, Elegant and very popular three bedroom home with a den, this open floor plan suits the needs of many home buyers who love to cook and entertain, and whose families will be coming to visit! There is crown molding in all common areas, granite in the kitchen as well as both bathrooms, a generous kitchen with ample room for casual dining, 42" solid wood cabinets. Porcelain tile THROUGHOUT YOUR HOME! Home comes complete with elegant light fixtures and fans. Low E thermal hurricane impact windows, and hurricane impact front door. Hurricane protection shields for the lanai . Park Forest amenities currently include a new roof every 17 years, new exterior paint every 7 years, a community pool that is heated during the chilly winter months and chilled for the warmer summer months, full ground maintenance, gray water irrigation for your yard, Verizon Fios cable and internet. Gulf beaches are less than a 10 minute drive, and Downtown Dearborn Street, hub of quaint cafes and are studios is only a 5 minute drive. Join in the fun with ever-popular, very active Park Forest, a 55+ gated community and leave your Northern worries aside! Exhibit photo is a finished Pearl AND all interior pictures are of competed models
- MLS® #D6108931
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,060
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleContemporary, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Fence Restrictions, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, In County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Exterior FeaturesGray Water System, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Thermal Windows
- FoundationStem Wall
- Address313 Talquin Ct
- SubdivisionPark Forest Subdivision Phase 6c
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market141
Price Change History for 313 Talquin Ct, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6108931)
|Price Increased (from $318,900)||$321,400||$2,500 (0.78%)|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 5:00am EDT.