Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2084 Oyster Creek Dr, Englewood
This Waterfront home is a boater’s dream, offering a Coastal Lifestyle you never dared to dream. Perfectly situated on almost ½ acre, your panoramic water views and proximity to Lemon Bay and the ICW by boat are just the beginning. Enter this incredible home to Spectacular Wide Water Views showcased through a virtual wall of hurricane impact windows, past your 2017 sparkling heated pool and upgraded screened brick paver lanai. No expense was spared with the complete renovation, inside and out. The upgrades include a raised ceiling, upgraded lighting and ceiling fans, stainless appliances, wood cabinets, plantation shutters, designer window treatments, beautifully tiled living, guest, and bath areas, newer windows, and a brick paver walkway out to your boat lift. In addition, the roof, HVAC, and appliances were all installed in 2013! Designed to take full advantage of the stunning water views, big water is in sight almost everywhere you look, and the open split floor plan provides privacy when you have guests. Curl up with a morning cup of coffee in the spacious Florida room as you plan your day and enjoy your view through this virtual room of windows. Splash your boat and minutes later you are in the Bay; minutes after that you are heading through Stump Pass to The Gulf of Mexico and beautiful beaches! After a full day on the water, enjoy the local wildlife and solitude as you relax on your lanai. A neighborhood boat ramp is available for a nominal annual fee. This is Salt Life at its best, call today!
- MLS® #D6108917
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,839
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPrivate Boat Ramp, Community Boat Ramp
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingBoat, Driveway
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewNear Marina, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal-salt, Creek
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market6
- Address2084 Oyster Creek Dr
- SubdivisionGrove City Terrace Un 02
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 4:00am EST.