Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
34 Waterford Dr, Englewood
Possible owner financing on this saltwater canal home in the beautiful neighborhood of Englewood Isles. This 3 bed, 2 bath pool home is sure to satisfy your dream of waterfront living. The paver driveway leads onto a paver walk around the side of the home passing mature lemon and lime trees, through the professionally terraced backyard and down to the private dock complete with water, electric and space to keep two boats high and dry. One boat on the 14,000 lb. boat lift and one on the davits. Follow the path to the second entrance into the large 1664 sq. ft. lanai and screened pool area with plenty of space for entertaining or relaxing while enjoying the peaceful water and evening sunsets. Once inside, the newly renovated kitchen has granite countertops, upgraded stainless steel appliances and convenient pass-through window to the outdoor entertaining space. The split bedroom floor plan affords you and your guests privacy. New 17 seer American Standard A/C system, updated windows and garage doors are impact rated. You’re just a few minutes from any one of the many local beaches or Historic Dearborn Street. From your very own dock, it’s a short boat ride to beautiful Lemon Bay and on to the Gulf of Mexico. Home is located in an X-flood zone. This is the perfect opportunity for you to secure your waterfront dream home.
- MLS® #D6108887
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,734
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Fiber Optics, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Street Dead-End, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Brackish
- Has PoolYes
- PoolFiberglass, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market38
- Address34 Waterford Dr
- SubdivisionEnglewood Isles Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Listing information courtesy of Paradise Exclusive Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 7:30pm EST.