Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9203 Griggs Rd #a304, Englewood
Spectacular Top floor End Unit at the Grande Preserve Bayfront Community on 17 acres nestled along the Intracoastal Waterway! Boat Slip also available for $75,000. You will enjoy complete PRIVACY, full Bay Views and 365 Sunsets from your private Lanai. 2003 built condo with generous open floorplan with 2028 sq ft /AC. 3BR/2.5BA/Den/1 Parking Space under building with lock up storage with elevator to your unit. Generous open parking areas for residents & guests. Effortless Hurricane Protection with Impact Windows and electric Shutters for Lanai. Large living/dining room opening with 8 ft sliders to your lanai. Den/Office off living area. Kitchen with granite counters, granite backsplash, stainless steel appliances, solid wood cabinetry, bar and walk-in-pantry. Luxurious Master suite with full bay views, ample closet space and direct access to lanai. Master bath comes with walk-in-shower, jetted tub, granite counters w/double sinks and privacy toilet. Perfect split plan layout with a private guest wing with two guest bedrooms and bath. Tiles thru-out – no carpet. Step outside to enjoy the sights and sounds of living by the Bay from the spacious tiled lanai. Exceptional laundry w/built in sink, front loading washer/dryer. This gated community offers five star resort amenities that include a large heated pool and spa, fully equipped clubhouse with fitness room, nature trails, tennis, pickle ball, fishing, boating, BBQ area and a private fishing pier. There are 38 newly installed boat docks on the property. Click virtual tour link for 3-D tour of this home.
- MLS® #D6108886
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,028
- Year Built2003
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Dock, Elevators, Fitness Center, Gated, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Waterfront, Wheelchair Access
- ParkingAssigned, Garage Door Opener, Under Building
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewKey Lot, Oversized Lot, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description10 to less than 20
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Shutters, Window Treatments
- RoofMembrane, Metal
- Days on Market277
- Address9203 Griggs Rd #a304
- SubdivisionGrand Preserve On Lemon Bay Ph
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne, Corner Unit, Elevated, End Unit, Mid Rise
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
Price Change History for 9203 Griggs Rd #a304, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6108886)
|Price Reduced (from $539,000)||$524,000||$15,000 (2.78%)|
Listing information courtesy of Paradise Exclusive Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 7th, 2020 at 5:15am EDT.