Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
840 Seabrooke Dr, Englewood
PARADISE AWAITS YOU IN THIS 55 AND OVER COMMUNITY OF TANGERINE WOODS. THIS HOME IS THE OAK MODEL WITH NEWER TINTED WINDOWS TO VIEW THE PEACEFUL LAKE AND WATCH MOTHER NATURE, BIRDS, DUCKS, TURTLES AND OCCASIONALLY THE SANDHILL CRANES. THE ROOF WAS REPLACED IN 2016, THE A/C IN 2013 AND THE PLUMBING HAS ALREADY BEEN REPIPED. THERE'S AN OUTSIDE PATIO WHERE YOU CAN RELAX AND ENJOY OUR GOREGOUS FLORIDA WEATHER. IF YOU WOULD RATHER BE INSIDE, THERE'S A HUGE COVERED PORCH/LANAI WHERE YOU CAN RELAX AND READ, PLAY CARDS OR WATCH TV. ENJOY PREPARING MEALS IN THIS LARGE KITCHEN WITH A PANTRY ANDA BREAKFAST BAR. THERE ARE LAMINATE FLOORS IN THE KITCHEN, DINING ROOM, HALLWAY, OFFICEAND BOTH BATHROOMS. THERE ARE SO MANY ACTIVITES IN THIS COMMUNITY FROM THE HUGE CLUBHOUSE WHERE DANCES ARE HELD, POT LUCK DINNERS, THERE'S A PIANO AND A DANCE FLOOR. ENJOY THE OLYMPIC SIZED HEATED POOL AND SPA, THERE'S A FITNESS ROOM, TENNIS COURTS, PICKLE BALL, SHUFFLEBOARD, NATURE TRAILS, SATURDAY MORNING COFFEES, KYAKKING, AND BEACHES ARE ONLY 5 MINUTES AWAY.
- MLS® #D6108854
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,248
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Recreation Building, Sauna, Security, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Tennis Courts, Wheelchair Access, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Pool
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewNear Public Transit, Street Private, Water View
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market230
- Address840 Seabrooke Dr
- SubdivisionTangerine Woods
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Skylight(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 2:30am EST.