Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2700 N Beach Rd #e108, Englewood
Completely remodeled end condominium in the popular Pelican Landing Condominium association. Beach to bay complex with 84 condos. Kitchen has solid wood cabinetry with soft close doors and pull out storage drawers with granite counter tops. Tile flooring in the living room, dining room, bathrooms and kitchen. Berber carpet in the bedrooms. Both bathrooms are completely remodeled. Frame less shower door in the guest bathroom and tiled beautifully. The master bathroom has dual sinks and a separate toilet and shower area. The shower has dual shower heads and also a seat to enjoy a relaxing shower. The lanai has been expanded for added space and is tiled. There are hurricane lanai glass doors. Sliding glass doors that pocket into the wall that provide an expansive living area. Partial bay view from the lanai. The air conditioner is on a service contract and in very good working order. The beach side has a new seawall with pavers and picnic tables. The pool and hot tub are on the beach side overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. The clubhouse has a full kitchen. There are boat docks and are on a rotation basis. Tennis court which also serves as a pickle ball court. New metal roofs have been installed on the beach (Gulf of Mexico side) Roofs are currently being installed on the bay side (inter coastal).
- MLS® #D6108827
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,168
- Year Built1981
- UtilitiesCable Available, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Dock, Elevators, Pool, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- ViewGarden View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Address2700 N Beach Rd #e108
- SubdivisionPelican Landing Bldg E
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, Elevated, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market271
Price Change History for 2700 N Beach Rd #e108, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6108827)
|Price Reduced (from $335,000)||$325,000||$10,000 (2.99%)|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 11th, 2020 at 6:00pm EDT.