Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7218 Darlington St, Englewood
Lovingly maintained 3Bed/2bath/2car garage home w/CAGED HEATED SALTWATER PEBBLETEC POOL (NEW IN 2013) in East Englewood on quiet short street - NOT IN A DESIGNATED FLOOD ZONE! Very popular J & J floor plan featuring formal living room w/sliding glass doors opening onto lanai, formal dining room w/bay window, COMPLETELY UPDATED KITCHEN W/GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, new backsplash, appliance package and track lighting, breakfast bar and two different areas which could serve as breakfast nook, and inside laundry w/utility tub hookup behind cabinet. Large family room has a cathedral ceiling, ceiling fan, & bay window. Master bedroom has carpeted flooring, walk in closet, ceiling fan and sliding glass doors to lanai, and spacious master bath has shower w/door, extended vanity w/dressing table & linen closet. Both guest bedrooms feature carpeted flooring, ceiling fans, and walk in closets. Guest/pool bath has a combo tub/shower. Fresh paint inside and out. Dimensional shingle roof replaced in '02 and AC in '07. POOL WAS NEW IN 2013. Manabloc plumbing. Accordion shutters all the way around (except garage and pool bath) New HURRICANE RATED overhead garage door 2015. Outside shower so no need to track grass/sand inside! Concrete pads on either side of house provide boat/RV parking and ease of maintenance. White fencing (freshly painted)provides plenty of privacy and a safe place for kids or pets to play!
- MLS® #D6108777
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,763
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Street Lights
- FeaturesPark, Playground
- ParkingBoat, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market3
- Address7218 Darlington St
- SubdivisionPort Charlotte Sec 74
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 4:45am EST.