Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1384 Mallard Dr, Englewood
Here's a remarkable listing in Holiday Mobile Estates 3rd Addition. You OWN your land and there are no monthly maintenance fees. Ownership is by fee simple. Pet Friendly. Membership to the Edgewater Clubhouse and all its amenities is $200 a year and HOA is only $25. a year. No time restraints on leasing. Home is located on a corner lot and the landscaping is beautiful and fresh. This highly sought after 3 bedroom home has many bells and whistles. Per Seller here are some of the improvements: New granite countertops, stainless steel sink in kitchen, windows on the south side of house have been replaced, new entrance door, galvanized hurricane panels, new Eclipse Plantation shutters, Water Heater replaced, Stainless Steel refrigerator, as well as microwave and range, Central Heat and Air replaced in 2013, Shingle roof new in 2014, new sprinkler pump, replaced washing machine, flooring replaced and list goes on. The kitchen is a cooks delight with updates you will see above. When entering home from Lanai there are more cabinets for storage. Indoor Utility Room. Split floor plan. Volume ceilings. There is a large lanai that has deco-concrete along with acrylic windows. It measures 15'X34' that a car could probably fit. When you enter Lanai there are is retractable screen in front of it. Long driveway with a parking pad. Selling partially furnished. Meticulously kept. Selling-As-Is, always subject to buyer's approval.
- MLS® #D6106896
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Pool, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Golf Carts OK, Tennis Courts
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address1384 Mallard Dr
- SubdivisionHol Mob Estates 3rd Add
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community
- Days on Market138
Listing information courtesy of Key Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 4:00am EDT.