Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1401 S Mccall Rd #b106, Englewood
Boaters Wanted! Waterfront with dockage available for under $200,000! Minutes to the ICW from your dock with only 1 bridge. Watch the boats from your lanai with direct views of Gottfried Creek. This 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit in the gated community of Lemon Bay Breezes in Englewood, FL has an open floor plan, master suite with large walk in closet and a spacious guest room. Less than 2 miles to Englewood Beach. Very convenient to shopping and several restaurants. Turnkey furnished. Lemon Bay Breezes offers private tennis court, pool, spa, private boat ramp, BBQ area, under building parking with storage area, and an elevator from the garage. Boat docks are a small annual extra fee.
- MLS® #D6106876
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,093
- Year Built1991
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Community Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Guest, Under Building
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s)
- Days on Market463
- Address1401 S Mccall Rd #b106
- SubdivisionLemon Bay Breezes Ph 02 Bldg B
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Price Change History for 1401 S Mccall Rd #b106, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6106876)
|Price Reduced (from $209,900)||$199,000||$10,900 (5.19%)|
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Realty & Associates Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2020 at 7:00pm EST.