Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
11018 Gulfstream Blvd, Englewood
Updates and more updates. Mr and Mrs Clean lived here and your wont believe the quality of the upgrades. From the moment you arrive and enter the enclosed front entry featuring wood ceiling and sliding windows you just know there is more in store. Upon entering you wont believe the openness of the home. Ceramic tile leads to a kitchen right out of Homes and Gardens magazine. Featuring stainless appliances, granite counter, recessed lighting, over 40 custom wood cabinets and drawers leading to a convenient office space with matching granite. All this over looking the large family room with picture windows letting the outdoor light pour in. The baths have been upgraded beyond expectation and nothing in this home has been overlooked. All the above and more awaits. Did I mention the lifetime metal roof, mature landscaping, storage shed and more. Take a look today and you will be pleasantly surprised by the care the previous owner has put into this dream home.
- MLS® #D6106621
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,266
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market136
- Address11018 Gulfstream Blvd
- SubdivisionPort Charlotte Sec 065
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Listing information courtesy of Tall Pines Realty.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 12:59am EDT.