Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6767 San Casa Dr #69, Englewood
Nicely update, well maintained furnished 2 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath double wide home on corner lot in Oyster Creek Mobile Home Park, a 55+ community with water access. Spacious interior includes a living room, family room with lots of windows to let in the sunshine. Updated kitchen has newer appliances, tiled backsplash, newer lighting, plant shelving and ceiling fan in dining area. Newer laminate flooring throughout. Guest bedroom has a 1/2 bath and a walk -in closet. Master bedroom has an exterior door to the deck where you can relax under the large oak tree while enjoying your favorite beverage. Previous owner opened up the front enclosed lanai to make it part of the home.Community boat ramp with access to the Gulf of Mexico so bring your boat. Located near area beaches, fine dining, shopping, premier golf courses and world class fishing. This gem won't last so call today for your own private showing.
- MLS® #D6106534
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage989
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesRecreation Building, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Golf Carts OK, Water Access
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Street Paved
- ExteriorMetal Siding
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address6767 San Casa Dr #69
- SubdivisionOyster Creek Mhp
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesIn M/H Community
- Days on Market153
Price Change History for 6767 San Casa Dr #69, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6106534)
|Price Reduced||$109,900||$10,000 (8.34%)|
|Price Reduced||$119,900||$7,600 (5.96%)|
|Price Reduced||$127,500||$7,400 (5.49%)|
|Price Reduced (from $139,900)||$134,900||$5,000 (3.57%)|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 5:00pm EDT.