Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1420 Beach Rd #102, Englewood
Harbourview condo with views of Lemon Bay, the Intercoastal Waterway, great sunsets and your own boat slip. Harbourview is a gated condo complex and features superior concrete construction with the highest quality impact resistant windows and sliding glass doors. This 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo comes with a detached 2 car garage and a large private storage room located near the elevator for easy access to your unit. The condo's great room layout showcases the kitchen with breakfast bar, living and dining rooms with sliding glass doors to a large balcony featuring views of Lemon Bay and your own boat slip with no fixed bridges to the Gulf. The community heated pool is easily accessible by elevator and has an outdoor shower to cool down after a day of boating. Located 1/2 mile from Englewood Beach, Harbourview is close to dining, shopping, golf courses and world class fishing. This unit comes fully furnished and is comfortable enough to be your primary residence or a vacation home with great rental history when you are not here. This unit is a must see for anyone who is serious about fishing/boating and wants to be close to the beach. Call to make an appointment to see this first class condo today.
- MLS® #D6106529
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,560
- Year Built2007
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Cable, Elevators, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Pool, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Near Marina, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, ICW
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Wooded
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsRods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market157
- Address1420 Beach Rd #102
- SubdivisionHarbourview Condo
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Elevator, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Elevated, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Price Change History for 1420 Beach Rd #102, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6106529)
|Price Reduced (from $514,900)||$499,500||$15,400 (2.99%)|
Listing information courtesy of Key Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 12:30am EDT.