Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8376 Kinglet Dr, Englewood
Just listed a home in the desirable Lemon Bay Isles that shows like a model. So many updates/upgrades plus fabulously decorated! Per Seller 2015 was the year for most upgrades. The kitchen was remodeled as well as the appliances replaced. Breakfast Bar with extra cabinets for storage. Interior walls were painted with 2 coats and ceilings with 3 coats. Master Bathroom has new vanities, new counter tops and new fixtures. Bathroom #2 was also remodeled. Laminate floors replaced 4 years ago. Electrical plugs, switches, lights and fixtures were replaced. Central Heat and Air about 7 years old. Hot Water Heater 4 years old and dishwasher 2 years old. All furniture throughout home and lanai is only 4 years old. Sarasota Conservation behind your backyard fence, so you have no rear neighbors. Dining Room. The Living Room flows into the Family Room. The Florida Room's windows were replaced and has tile floors. The Lanai is gorgeous. Attached Shed. Nicely landscaped for great curb appeal. Cul-de-sac's at both ends of street. Pet Friendly. There are no time restrictions or period of ownership if you decide to lease your home. Membership to The Lakeside Clubhouse is $480. a year. Enjoy the pool, spa, tennis, shuffleboard and many other amenities. You own your land by fee-simple. No Monthly Maintenance fees. HOA costs $20. a year. Deed Restrictions. Sold-As-Is, always subject to your approval. A true Gem here!
- MLS® #D6106282
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,380
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Pool, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Golf Carts OK
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, In County, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Address8376 Kinglet Dr
- SubdivisionLemon Bay Isles Ph 04
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community
- Days on Market233
Price Change History for 8376 Kinglet Dr, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6106282)
|Price Reduced (from $194,900)||$189,900||$5,000 (2.57%)|
Listing information courtesy of Key Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 12:15am EST.