Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2828 N Beach Rd #a, Englewood
Beachfront beyond compare, this island-style residence on Manasota Key boasts sweeping views of aqua-marine waters and gorgeous multi-hued sunsets. The elevated residence is a tropical haven of relaxed style, open concept living, and dreamy indoor/outdoor spaces – all set to the backdrop of beachside splendor. Light and bright interiors set the stage for Gulf-front entertaining where high ceilings combine with recessed lighting, walls of glass and tile floors. Prepare the catch of the day in the open kitchen, equipped with a food-prep island, breakfast bar, granite counters and propane-fueled range, and a stunning aquarium window view from the breakfast nook. Relax in the living room which opens to the screened porch and composite deck for the optimum interior/exterior lifestyle. The master suite overlooks endless water views and boasts a luxurious bath and expansive walk-in closets. Sit on the porch and enjoy the smell of the salt air, the sights of dolphins jumping, and the sounds of the waves. A five-car garage provides room for a boat and features an interior elevator leading to the upstairs living area. A rear walk-out takes you to the patio and beach. Conveniently located near the attractions, restaurants, shops, and public beaches of Manasota Key.
- MLS® #D6106169
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,656
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleElevated, Key West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Propane, Public, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesWater Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Parking Pad, Under Building, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Cul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In City Limits, Level/Flat, Oversized Lot, Street Dead-End, Street Private, Street Unpaved, Tip Lot, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Vinyl Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Other, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Shutters, Window Treatments
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall, Stilt/On Piling
- Days on Market437
- Address2828 N Beach Rd #a
- SubdivisionLemon Bay Estates
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Bamboo
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Attic Ventilator
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesTwo, Stilt Home
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 6:00pm EDT.