Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
900 Clear Lake Dr, Englewood
IMAGINE GORGEOUS COASTAL TOWN LIVING, minutes from the beach, feeling Gulf breezes throughout your home. On your approach, drive slowly through the front gates and note the beautiful calm and peace of the Stillwater community, with oversized lots, Palm trees, gorgeous landscaping, lakes and sidewalks. Home has beautiful curb appeal and offers a 3 car garage that was extended an extra 3' for easy storage and accessibility. Plenty of room for a boat on trailer, golf cart, kayaks, extra vintage car and so much more. Walk into the screened front entry through double doors to a SPACIOUS OPEN GREAT ROOM, tile throughout living areas, volume ceilings, transom windows and 8' sliding doors for natural light. Beautiful plantation shutters and dining room chandelier adds to elegance of this comfortable Florida home. On to the cooks kitchen with plentiful cupboards, corian countertops, closet pantry and recessed lighting. Open the doors in front and back of home to feel cool Gulf breezes throughout the home. Sit a spell on the back lanai to hear birds chirping while you organize your beachy day. Then welcome to the Master Suite with tray ceilings, and WOW at this Master Bath with the garden soaking tub, dual sinks, large master walk-in shower. Located right in the Heart of Englewood, where you can enjoy fitness with access to pool & sauna at the YMCA walking distance, also visit Historic Dearborn St - while the coast offers many beach options within mere minutes! Many places to store your boat nearby.
- MLS® #D6106008
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,008
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Lot - Irregular, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market139
- Address900 Clear Lake Dr
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Price Change History for 900 Clear Lake Dr, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6106008)
|Price Reduced (from $329,900)||$319,000||$10,900 (3.30%)|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 4:45am EDT.