Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6348 Bob White Dr, Englewood
New Listing On Lake Bass with a recently rebuilt dock. The Lake view is so serene. Home is located in The Desirable Lemon Bay Isles where you don't pay any monthly maintenance Fees and you own your land. Fee-Simple Ownership. The Membrane Roof was replaced in March 2018, Most windows updated, Laminated Floors and other upgrades. The Kitchen has a Breakfast Bar. Off of the Kitchen is a Family Room with Wet Bar or Whatever you chose to use it for. Next you go thru French doors into the large Florida Room with views of The Lake. Off of the Florida Room is a separate Lanai. Lush Landscaping. There is a Built in Hutch in Dining Room. The Living room is ample and measures 15' X 23'. There is a Built in book case that houses their TV as well in There. The Master Bedroom has a view of The Lake. The Master Bathroom has a separate Vanity Area and has extra cabinets. Bedroom 2 has private entrance into guest bathroom and you can enter that Bathroom from The Hallway. Take a look at the large Carport. Attached Shed. Pets Welcome. Deed Restrictions. Membership To The Edgewater Clubhouse is $200 a year. Enjoy The Pool, Tennis, Boccee Ball, Shuffleboard and many other Clubhouse related Activities. If you wanted to lease your home their is no time frame as to how long you must own it and no restrictions on length of lease. The Lessee must abide by all Deed Restrictions. The yearly Homeowners Association Fee is only $20.00. Selling Furnished/Turnkey. Sold-As-Is Subject to your approval.
- MLS® #D6105872
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,368
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Pool, Shuffleboard, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Golf Carts OK
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Lot - Irregular, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShades, Window Treatments
- Address6348 Bob White Dr
- SubdivisionLemon Bay Isles Ph 01
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community
- Days on Market149
Price Change History for 6348 Bob White Dr, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6105872)
|Price Reduced (from $159,900)||$148,000||$11,900 (7.44%)|
Listing information courtesy of Key Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 1:00am EDT.