Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7160 Manasota Key Rd, Englewood
Designed w/ the sights in mind, the sound of rolling waves & ENDLESS VIEWS OF THE GULF set the picture-perfect backdrop for this custom Manasota Key home. Have the best of both worlds knowing this property comes w/ DEEDED ACCESS TO LEMON BAY w/ rights to build a boat dock. Ignore “year built” as this home was entirely reimagined in 2010 w/ a COMPLETE RENOVATION including all major components & featuring top of the line appliances, motorized shades, crown molding, designer lighting, custom wood cabinetry, granite countertops, fresh paint & marble flooring throughout. An exceptional floor plan makes the living space open while the bedrooms remain private, each one w/ it’s own bathroom. Up the custom spiral staircase, a SPECTACULAR SECOND FLOOR ADDITION awaits the whole family w/ a home theater system, gas fireplace, refrigerator, wet bar, & half bath. OUTSIDE, THE UPGRADES CONTINUE w/ impact resistant turtle glass windows & sliding doors, hurricane shutters, metal roof, irrigation system, LED outdoor lighting, full home backup generator & engineered pilings along the beach w/ a trap bag seawall. Did we mention the two oversized outdoor decks that are perfect for entertaining around the pool or delighting in the famous "green flash" at sunset? With all these stellar features, this concrete beachfront home offers the MAGICAL MERGING OF SPLENDOR & SECURITY – giving new meaning to the phrase “safe & sound!” Call today to experience all this home has to offer & for a full feature list!
- MLS® #D6105442
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,822
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Propane, Public, Sprinkler Meter
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Flood Zone, In County, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Other, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Shutters
- Address7160 Manasota Key Rd
- SubdivisionAcreage & Unrec
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Other, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Living Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market209
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 11:45am EDT.