Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4092 Pelican Shores Cir, Englewood
Welcome to your new beach paradise that can bring your family years of enjoyment or make this an income property. Nestled on a lush tropical old Florida style lot, you drive to the property under the amazing large oak trees! Located a stones throw away from the Inter-coastal Waterway with dock access on first come basis or walk to the beach on your own deeded private beach. Upstairs has a little over 2000 sq. ft. and is complimented by two large bedrooms, two bathrooms , a open concept including an over-sized kitchen, kitchen nook and roomy living-room and grand entrance thru double doors. The entire second floor balcony is overlooking the fabulous large area and amazing back yard. Downstairs with almost a 1000 sq ft the property boasts two bedrooms and one bathroom with an open concept including kitchen, dining room and living room. Both bedrooms downstairs offer access thru the sliding doors to the amazing backyard. The backyard has an in-ground gunite pool, in-ground spa and a large tiki-hut and even a hammock for more relaxing in your own back-yard paradise. The property has 2 one car garage's allowing each unit it's own garage. This multi-generational design gives you options to create an independent space for your specific family needs. Separate entrances for both living quarters makes the possibilities of this property endless; a perfect place for a mother in law suite or make this into a CASH COW rental. Seasonal rates on this is a no brainier. Do not miss this Tropical Oasis!
- MLS® #D6105362
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,860
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesDock, Community Boat Ramp
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Zone, Lot - Irregular, Level, Street Private
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market700
- Address4092 Pelican Shores Cir
- SubdivisionPelican Shores Pt
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Price Change History for 4092 Pelican Shores Cir, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6105362)
|Price Reduced (from $665,000)||$659,900||$5,100 (0.77%)|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 2:44am EDT.