Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1045 Newton St, Englewood
This home answers the questions: Why move to Florida? From relaxing on your pavered deck overlooking the salt-water canal or utilizing the 6000 pound boat lift on a sunny day so that you can head out passing ONLY one bridge until you reach the Gulf. This home is your fun Florida fantasy. A split floor plan makes hosting family or friends comfortable for you and for them as the guest bedroom's each have their own walk-in closet. Your family or guests can get cozy in the family room or enjoy the view looking out the sliding glass doors in the living room. This home has a new roof in 2013 with a 20 year warranty and new kitchen appliances in 2017, the boat lift cover is currently under agreement to be replaced. Along with that your 2 car garage offers another fridge/freezer combo that is included with the sale and well organized hurricane shutters. As you step out of the sliders, you are welcomed onto and over sized screened lanai, with an attached grill area, and a discreet outside shower with ample storage. This tropical gem lets plenty of sunshine in with skylights on the raised ceilings in the dining room, kitchen, and family room. This home is getting a lot of action, call before it's gone!
- MLS® #D6105143
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,848
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market138
- Address1045 Newton St
- SubdivisionGulf Aire
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Price Change History for 1045 Newton St, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6105143)
|Price Reduced (from $475,000)||$465,000||$10,000 (2.11%)|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 4:15pm EDT.