Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9190 Pine Cove Rd, Englewood
WATERFRONT Tropical Paradise Home awaits you with room for all your friends & their BOATS!!! You have your very own private boat basin with docks and boat slips for numerous boats in the basin PLUS another 3-4 boats along the seawall dock! This is sailboat water- with no bridges to the intercoastal waterway and only 5 minutes to Stump Pass and the Gulf of Mexico! Take a walk over the custom-built foot bridge that connects to the other side of the property over the canal where you can park your RV/Boat (25’x112’). Great Home for entertaining with one deck providing breakfast in the morning sun, while another is a great place for al fresco dining in the evening. This Unique & Charming Home has views from every room! Enter through the double doors to this stunning and custom designed home where every room has windows to bring the outdoors in with the mature plantings that offer privacy on all sides. Huge Kitchen that Sellers are offering updated new cabinets and granite, which Seller will OFFER CREDIT TO BUYER AT CLOSING worth $12,600. Beautiful Wood Floors in the main living spaces with an oversized Master en-suite for your relaxation and a 2nd bedroom with split floor plan for your guest’s privacy. Including a new roof (2006) and a new A/C in (2014).
- MLS® #D6105131
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,868
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingParking Pad, Circular Driveway
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Flood Zone, Near Marina, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Bamboo
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Address9190 Pine Cove Rd
- SubdivisionPine Cove
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Wood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Stilt Home
- Days on Market168
Price Change History for 9190 Pine Cove Rd, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6105131)
|Price Reduced||$750,000||$19,000 (2.47%)|
|Price Reduced (from $779,000)||$769,000||$10,000 (1.28%)|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 3:30pm EDT.