Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
121 Broadway Ter, Englewood
HUGE REDUCTION OF $25,000!!! This beautiful property is a sprawling Florida style ranch located in a small enclave of custom built homes in central Englewood. As you approach the home and pass through the double doors, you step into a formal entryway. The entire home is tiled for cleanliness and convenience and all the rooms are large and accommodating. The wood burning fireplace in the living room is perfect for entertaining guests during the holidays or on a cool Florida evening. Double french doors lead you into a formal dining area with a beautiful tray ceiling and chair rail accent. This room flows into a large family room and adjoining kitchen. Sliding glass doors lead to the screen enclosed pool area with a waterfall feature. The kitchen area has a separate area for casual dining and a cooking island. The Master Suite has an en-suite with double sinks, a jetted tub and walk-in shower. It is a split bedroom plan provided for the comfort and privacy of the owner and their guests. Plantation shutters grace each window. The property is landscaped with mature pygmy palms and beautiful birds of paradise. An outdoor irrigation system keeps them nourished and has a 135 ft. well. A new 4 ton A/C unit was installed in 2018. Many additional upgrades are evident when touring this home. Shopping, restaurants and entertainment are all within short distance in "Olde Englewood Village" on Dearborn Street.... you can walk, bike or take your car for convenience, Come take a look...it is worth your time!
- MLS® #D6105101
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,288
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Dead-End, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market168
- Address121 Broadway Ter
- SubdivisionBroadway Terrace
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Price Change History for 121 Broadway Ter, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6105101)
|Price Reduced (from $375,000)||$349,900||$25,100 (6.69%)|
Listing information courtesy of Tall Pines Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 2:59am EDT.