Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2590 N Beach Rd #3, Englewood
CONTRACTOR SAYS IT IS VERY EASY TO PUT IN A 3RD BEDROOM AND 3RD FULL BATH. COME TAKE A LOOK AT THIS SPACIOUS 2ND FLOOR LUXURY ISLAND CONDO** BUILT LIKE A FORTRESS*SECONDS TO BEAUTIFUL BEACHES ON THE GULF OF MEXICO** Krystal Key is a Gulf Front Community consisting of 5 Luxury Condos. This immaculately maintained complex affords you under building parking garage with 2 designated parking spots, security gate, semi private elevator & wheelchair accessibility. You will love the 3 private terraces that give you peek-a-boo views of the Gulf of Mexico. A great place to relax, read a book of just enjoy the 2nd floor views of tropical Manasota Key. Your new home boasts 2829 sq.ft. with 2 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths, HUGE windows with lots of sunlight & SOARING 9-10 ft. CEILINGS. The great room, dining combo includes a fire place to cozy up to on cool winter nights. Master bedroom includes a private terrace perfect for watching the sunrise over Lemon Bay, large walk in closet and a fabulous bath salon. Manasota Key has miles of pristine beaches to explore and you will love finding prehistoric shark's teeth, beautiful shells, seeing amazing sea life and tropical birds. Island attractions: Awesome restaurants with great sea food, night life, shopping, boating, World Class Fishing, biking, kayaking, stand up paddleboards, beach yoga & lots of SUNSHINE. Plenty of golf courses very close. It is time to enjoy building sand castles and priceless memories with your family and friends. EASY walk to all island restaurants.
- MLS® #D6104991
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,829
- Year Built1999
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesElevators, Gated Community, Pool, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Water Access, Waterfront, Wheelchair Access
- ParkingCovered, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewPool View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market171
- Address2590 N Beach Rd #3
- SubdivisionKrystal Key
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Mid-rise
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Price Change History for 2590 N Beach Rd #3, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6104991)
|Price Reduced||$709,900||$40,000 (5.33%)|
|Price Reduced (from $779,000)||$749,900||$29,100 (3.74%)|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 4:15pm EDT.