Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2245 N Beach Rd #201, Englewood
SUNRISE POINTE CONDOMINIUMS on MANASOTA KEY – Boasting over 2,100 square feet of air conditioned space, this luxurious condominium unit offers 2 Bedrooms (+Den/3rd BR) and 2.5 Bathrooms. The secure access building offers elevator access to your unit from your 2-Car Tandem Garage with storage room. Step into the inviting and open floor plan, which offers high ceilings, over-sized tile with carpet in bedrooms, two dining areas; one with a wet bar, and a gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, island, breakfast bar & stainless steel appliances. Multiple balconies and windows throughout the unit make it ideal for indoor/outdoor living. Partial view of the Gulf of Mexico from the Living Room balcony, which offers sunset views for part of the year. You are certain to be impressed with the 16’ x 21’ Master Suite, which offers a private balcony, walk-in closet, and an awe-inspiring en-suite bathroom with double sink vanity, garden tub and walk-in shower. Condominium amenities include gated access, a heated pool & spa and boat slips (1st come). Sunrise Pointe offers one of the premiere locations on Manasota Key; across the street from Englewood Beach and an easy stroll to all four island restaurants! Come and see island living at its best.
- MLS® #D6104980
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,138
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Dock, Elevators, Gated Community, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Wheelchair Access, Buyer Approval Required, Gated Community, Pool, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Open, Tandem, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Address2245 N Beach Rd #201
- SubdivisionSunrise Pointe
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market170
Price Change History for 2245 N Beach Rd #201, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6104980)
|Price Reduced||$599,900||$20,000 (3.23%)|
|Price Reduced (from $639,900)||$619,900||$20,000 (3.13%)|
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Realty & Associates Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 7:30pm EDT.