Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2424 Placida Rd #d202, Englewood
Beautifully maintained, turnkey furnished, 2nd floor with elevator, waterfront condo. With a protected marina & deeded slip with 10,000# lift, you’ll have direct access to Lemon Bay and the Intracoastal. Only minutes to Stump Pass and the Gulf of Mexico, this is boating like you only imagined! Enjoy your morning coffee and gorgeous evening sunsets on your glass protected/screened lanai. The open concept condo offers a kitchen with breakfast bar & closet pantry, dining room and spacious living room, all leading to fabulous views of the water! The master bedroom has patio doors leading to the lanai, large windows, walk in closet & an en suite master bath, totally remodeled, with large walk in shower, tub & double sinks. The expansive wildlife views of manatees, birds and dolphins, from your own private lanai make this unit very special! Impact resistant glass windows, community heated pool & spa, barbecue area, tiki bar, canoe and kayak launch, fish cleaning station & nearby walking trails make this 24 unit, financially secure, condo complex extremely sought after. 10 minutes to 10 secluded pristine beaches on our enchanted barrier islands. Come see!
- MLS® #D6104887
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,285
- Year Built1985
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Dock, Pool, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Screened
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market172
- Address2424 Placida Rd #d202
- SubdivisionLandings On Lemon Bay Ph 01
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise
- HighLemon Bay High, Lemon Bay
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 3:30pm EDT.