Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1651 Beach Rd #306, Englewood
DIRECT BAY FRONT AND COMPLETELY FURNISHED 2BR/2BA UNIT AT SANDPIPER KEY CONDOMINIUMS. SCREENED LANAI HAS BEEN ENCLOSED WITH GLASS SLIDERS TO MAKE IT A FLORIDA ROOM THAT CAN BE USED YEAR AROUND. THE MASTER BATHROOM HAS DUAL SINKS & VANITIES WITH SOLID SURFACE COUNTER TOPS. THE UPDATED KITCHEN HAS A BUILT IN OVEN AND COOK TOP, DOME CEILING WITH A CEILING FAN AND ALSO A BUILT IN MICROWAVE. IT IS ONLY ONE HALF MILE ( ABOUT A 15 MINUTE WALK ) TO ENGLEWOOD BEACH AND THE GULF OF MEXICO AND SEVERAL GOOD RESTAURANTS, LIVE ENTERTAINMENT, BARS, A CONVENIENCE STORE, WATERCRAFT RENTALS AND BEACH SHOPPING. THIS UNIT HAS AN UNDER BUILDING RESERVED PARKING SPACE, AND A PRIVATE STORAGE LOCKER IN THE PARKING AREA. SANDPIPER KEY IS ON 15 ACRES OF BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED GROUNDS WITH SEVERAL PICNIC AREAS WHICH INCLUDE A GAS GRILL AND PICNIC TABLES. THERE ARE TWO BEAUTIFUL HEATED BAY FRONT POOLS. THE SANDPIPER KEY YACHT CLUB IS LOCATED ACROSS BEACH ROAD FROM SANDPIPER KEY CONDOMINIUMS. THERE ARE SIXTY PRIVATELY OWNED BOAT DOCKS AND THE OWNER OF THIS UNIT DOES OWN BOAT SLIP # 22 WHICH IS AVAILABLE WHEN SOMEONE BUYS THIS UNIT FOR AN ADDITIONAL $15,000. ( ALL ROOM MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE ) THIS PROPERTY HAS RENTAL RESERVATIONS IN PLACE FOR JANUARY, FEBRUARY AND MARCH OF 2020 AT $3,600 PER MONTH LESS 15% TO THE RENTAL OFFICE. IF YOU CLOSE BEFORE JANUARY 1, 2020 BUYER WILL RECEIVE THE INCOME.
- MLS® #D6104688
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,070
- Year Built1982
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Laundry Facility, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Storage, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Guest, Under Building
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Metal Siding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- RoofBuilt-Up, Membrane
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Address1651 Beach Rd #306
- SubdivisionSandpiper Key Bldg 06
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne Story, Elevated, Mid-rise
- Days on Market394
Price Change History for 1651 Beach Rd #306, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6104688)
|Price Reduced||$299,900||$5,100 (1.67%)|
|Price Reduced (from $320,000)||$305,000||$15,000 (4.69%)|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 17th, 2020 at 4:00am EST.