Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6005 N Beach Rd #18, Englewood
This Manasota Key Condo Complex is directly on Lemon Bay with Beach Access & its own Marina (Slip 1st Come). The living room features crown moldings & opens to the custom built covered lanai space that features insulated ceiling, custom lighting & screening. The kitchen has been recently updated with granite countertops & custom cabinets, the open style eating area has sliding doors open to the patio for easy access to BBQ. There is a downstairs powder room & laundry closet. Upstairs there are 2 bedrooms/2 baths. The master bedroom has been expanded to include its own master bath & shower that has been recently updated. The 2nd bedroom also has a full bath with a tub/shower combo. There is deeded outdoor storage room, covered parking space. Golfing, Restaurants & Shopping are nearby, this quiet waterfront hideaway is a gem.
- MLS® #D6104420
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,188
- Year Built1974
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Maintenance Free, Pool, Storage, Fishing Pier, Water Access
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolIn Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Days on Market253
- Address6005 N Beach Rd #18
- SubdivisionOakwater Cove
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Price Change History for 6005 N Beach Rd #18, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6104420)
|Price Reduced||$289,900||$20,000 (6.45%)|
|Price Reduced (from $319,900)||$309,900||$10,000 (3.13%)|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 7:30am EDT.