Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10521 Amberjack Way #401, Englewood
This beautiful 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath luxury penthouse unit is located in the most desirable building in the resort style Hammocks of Cape Haze. You will enjoy unbelievable views of Lemon Creek and the Amberjack Environmental Park from your huge lanai AND the master bedroom suite. The lanai is also equipped with custom made removable enclosures that allows you to use your lanai all year long and during all kinds of weather. This spacious condo has 2856 sq. ft of living space (over 3200 with the lanai opened up.) It also features 10' ceilings, lots of 4" crown molding, travertine flooring and brand new carpet in all 4 bedrooms. A custom made bar and bookshelves have also been installed which is perfect for entertaining, displaying your books and family photos. Plus there is a ton storage underneath which is invaluable. If you ever do want to leave your home, it is just a short walk to the resort style pool with plenty of chaise lounges, outdoor grills and dining tables which overlook a lake! There is also a very well equipped fitness center, hot tub, and a lovely clubhouse with a kitchen, TVs and a pool table. There are also 2 tennis courts and 4 pickle ball courts. Plus you can not beat the location. Just outside the gate is the Cape Haze Marina, lots of restaurants and golf courses as well. Also this area features some of the best fishing in Florida The beaches of Boca Grande, Englewood and Palm Island are all less than a 15 minute drive too. If you are looking for paradise, you have found it.
- MLS® #D6104006
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,856
- Year Built2007
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingAssigned, Guest, Reserved, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Marina, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Address10521 Amberjack Way #401
- SubdivisionHammocks-preserve Ph 01
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne Story, Penthouse
- Days on Market284
Price Change History for 10521 Amberjack Way #401, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6104006)
|Price Reduced||$423,900||$1,100 (0.26%)|
|Price Reduced||$425,000||$4,990 (1.16%)|
|Price Reduced||$429,990||$9,910 (2.25%)|
|Price Reduced||$439,900||$10,000 (2.22%)|
|Price Increased (from $439,900)||$449,900||$10,000 (2.27%)|
Listing information courtesy of Exit King Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 3:44am EDT.