Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1135 Bayshore Dr, Englewood
**Owner wants an offer** Priced reduced $100,000** Majestically poised on Lemon Bay, this beautiful residence offers the ultimate waterfront lifestyle embellished by endless views of the horizon and sunset vistas from every room. Quality craftsmanship and sound construction are apparent throughout the nearly 5,000 square feet of living area. Admire the immediately stunning expanse of azure waters as you step into the foyer with 21’ ceilings that extend into the great room. The host in you will adore the immense great room with built-in bar, floor-to-ceiling windows, bamboo flooring, and sliding glass doors that open onto the pool deck. A formal dining room and living room, with fireplace, are perfect for entertaining. Prepare signature recipes in the grand kitchen, equipped with SubZero appliances and custom solid oak cabinetry. The dreamy master suite rests on the first level while a winding staircase leads to the upper floors where spacious bedrooms find respite and peaceful quietude. A number of decks on the upper levels are poised to overlook water views. The pool terrace is an inspiring homage to Florida living – with the pool cage extending three levels high. Relax in the pool and spa as you take in the feeling of the warm sun on your skin. An impressive pier/dock embrace the water setting – perfect for the nautical enthusiast or family fisherman. Englewood is a testament to the Old-Florida way of life with natural beauty, a sense of community, and dazzling Gulf Coast beaches.
- MLS® #D6103461
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,983
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market264
- Address1135 Bayshore Dr
- SubdivisionEnglewood Gardens
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorBamboo, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room
- # of Stories3
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Price Change History for 1135 Bayshore Dr, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6103461)
|Price Reduced||$1,299,000||$100,000 (7.15%)|
|Price Reduced||$1,399,000||$100,000 (6.67%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,590,000)||$1,499,000||$91,000 (5.72%)|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 1:44am EDT.