Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12 Pearl St, Englewood
AVAILABLE FOR 2020! Location is the key! Rare opportunity to rent inside Englewood Beach Condominium Association! This community is sought after by many year after year. Across the street from Chadwick Park at Englewood Beach, which makes the beach walking distance from this villa as well as many popular restaurants. This is a turnkey furnished villa, 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, living room, dining room, Florida room, and an inside utility room located beyond the carport. WiFi is provided at the villa and at the clubhouse. The community has one of the largest heated pools on Manasota Key. There are many activities for all to enjoy throughout the year at the clubhouse. Come enjoy your winters or maybe a short getaway with the family.
- MLS® #D6103197
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage939
- Year Built1972
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Maintenance Free, Pool, Shuffleboard, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewStreet Paved, Street Private
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market442
- Address12 Pearl St
- SubdivisionEnglewood Beach Condo Villa 12
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Price Change History for 12 Pearl St, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6103197)
|Price Increased (from $3,800)||$3,900||$100 (2.63%)|
Listing information courtesy of Florida West Coast Realty, Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2020 at 2:14am EST.