Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
304 Lake Tahoe Ct, Englewood
Resort living at its best in the popular Gated Community of Stillwater, this home offers the perfect package of space, style, and elegance. The Tropical Landscaping, Tile Roof, and Grand Columned Covered Entrance are your preview of what lies ahead. As you enter, the Spectacular Lake Views take center stage, beyond the Living Room sliding glass doors and past the Screened Lanai and Sparkling Saltwater Heated Pool and Spa. Inside, Vaulted and Tray Ceilings provide even more volume to this spacious home, and the palladium and numerous windows and Sliding Glass Doors provide an energizing flow of natural light. The Classic Crown Molding, upgraded Lighting Fixtures and Ceiling Fans, tile and wood look laminate flooring, Gorgeous Window Treatments, and Plantation Shutters create an atmosphere of casual luxury. The large bright Kitchen features Wood Cabinets, pristine hard surface counters, an attractive tile backsplash, and opens to the Living and Family Rooms, perfect for entertaining. Wake to Stunning Lake Views outside your Master Bedroom sliding glass doors that open to the lanai. The Split Floor Plan offers privacy for you and your guests. Have coffee at the Breakfast Bar as you plan your day. Start with a workout at the YMCA just down the street, spend the day at a local beach, or relax in your spa and pool, enjoying the sights and sounds that Florida life on the water has to offer. The Security System and 2017 HVAC System add peace of mind. It’s time to Live Life Now. Call today.
- MLS® #D6103107
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,200
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesGated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market277
- Address304 Lake Tahoe Ct
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Price Change History for 304 Lake Tahoe Ct, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6103107)
|Price Reduced||$389,900||$10,000 (2.50%)|
|Price Reduced||$399,900||$3,100 (0.77%)|
|Price Reduced||$403,000||$8,000 (1.95%)|
|Price Reduced (from $425,000)||$411,000||$14,000 (3.29%)|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 12:15am EDT.