Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1954 Oregon Trl #2c, Englewood
Book Now for 2020! Don't miss this amazing waterfront townhouse centrally located in the "Village of Oyster Creek" community. This 3 story 2 bedroom, 2 bath home features brand new cozy décor and furnishings, an elevator to the main living area and one bedroom and an extra room off the master with extra accommodations for 2 guests. Enjoy your morning coffee while taking in the water views from the master bedroom or living room lanais. The community offers a heated pool, grill area and docks for your enjoyment. Located on Oyster Creek with direct access to Lemon Bay, the intracoastal and no bridges to the Gulf of Mexico! HOA application $100, cleaning and taxes extra. 30 day minimum.
- MLS® #D6102922
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,397
- Year Built2003
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Dock, Elevators, Pool, Water Access
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Screened
- Address1954 Oregon Trl #2c
- SubdivisionVillage At Oyster Creek Ph
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Days on Market311
Price Change History for 1954 Oregon Trl #2c, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6102922)
|Price Increased||$3,200||$200 (6.67%)|
|Price Reduced||$3,000||$200 (6.25%)|
|Price Reduced (from $3,400)||$3,200||$200 (5.88%)|
Listing information courtesy of Paradise Exclusive Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 5:45am EDT.