Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1460 Gulf Blvd #5, Englewood
AMAZING GULF OF MEXICO VIEWS***UNIQUE KEY WEST STYLE GULF SANDS CONDO ** NICE 3 BEDROOM 2 BATH UNIT *** GULF FRONT COMPLEX**STEPS TO YOUR OWN PRIVATE BEACH**This quaint small complex offers a community pool and private beach, covered decks with picnic tables including two outdoor cooking areas. Gulf Sands has a great beach for shelling, finding sharks’ teeth, dolphin and manatee watching, or just a relaxing day in the sun. Take a dip in the Gulf or head to the pool to cool off. For the fisherman you are steps away from throwing out a line or connect with one of numerous local guides nearby. You are close to Stump Pass State Park and walking distance to the Key’s excellent restaurants. There are many very accessible golf courses in the area as well. Also close by you will find abundant shopping and unique shops in Old Englewood. This is a great place to take advantage of the Gulf Coast climate and truly get away from it all. Manasota Key is located off the3 beaten path just south of Sarasota and with no traffic lights or high rises. It offers the true Old Florida laid back lifestyle you are looking for. This condo affords you an awesome floor plan with 3 bedrooms or possibly 2 bedrooms and an office or space for your craft. You have tandem parking for two cars under the building and a large secured storage room. Deeded access to small ingress-egress dock on canal across the street. Great amenity for a kayaker. New air conditioner 2016. Schedule your private showing today.
- MLS® #D6102880
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,317
- Year Built1991
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPool, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest, Tandem, Under Building
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market311
- Address1460 Gulf Blvd #5
- SubdivisionGulf Sands Manasota Key
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Price Change History for 1460 Gulf Blvd #5, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6102880)
|Price Reduced (from $460,000)||$449,000||$11,000 (2.39%)|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 6:00pm EDT.