Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1052 Newton St, Englewood
WATERFRONT - MULTIGENERATIONAL - 4 BEDROOM - 3 BATH POOL HOME! This unique home has a 2 story screened area with large pool deck, including 270 feet under roof on second floor balcony overlooking the fabulous large free -form pool. Perfect for entertaining & family parties. THE SECOND LEVEL - boasts 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, living room, kitchen with dining area, & family room with stone fireplace. Sliders lead to the second floor covered balcony. Newer Aqualoc waterproof flooring in main areas, tile in baths. Kitchen has been updated to include lots of cabinets with real Hickory finish, soft close doors, drawers & roll outs. Cambria Quartz countertops, glass back splash, & stainless appliances. THE GROUND LEVEL has a large private suite with additional side entrance, 21 x 16 bedroom with sitting area, full bath and 9 x 11 bonus / office space. This multigenerational design gives you options to create an independent space for your specific family needs. Laundry with utility sink & storage is also on this floor. This bathroom has pool access. Well maintained home - all new impact windows, sliders, & garage door. Whole house conditioner & reverse osmosis, 2 wells for lawn sprinkler system, resurfaced pool deck, The garage is oversized with existing workbench / work space & storage. The wood dock, seawall, & electric lift have all been replaced! Fish cleaning station has water & power. 3 miles to Manasota Beach. Don't miss seeing this beautiful well maintained home.
- MLS® #D6102864
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,552
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Dead-End, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market303
- Address1052 Newton St
- SubdivisionGulf Aire
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Dumbwaiter, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier, Whole House R.O. System
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Price Change History for 1052 Newton St, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6102864)
|Price Increased||$475,000||$13,000 (2.81%)|
|Price Reduced (from $475,000)||$462,000||$13,000 (2.74%)|
Listing information courtesy of Lasbury-tracy Realty Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 6:30pm EDT.