Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10234 Bay Ave, Englewood
Under Construction - 3 Car garage with 1777 Square feet of living space. Your new home features vaulted ceilings, tile floors throughout, colonial doors, granite counter tops in the kitchen and the bathroom vanities, spacious Lanai and a 3 Car Garage! A pool package can be added with your choice of finishes for the pool enclosure. This home is also being built in flood zone "X", which doesn't require flood insurance to be carried by most lenders. The location is centrally located to local shopping, only a few minutes to the local grocery. 5 area golf courses within 10 minute drive, 5 Marinas within 15 minute drive. 3 great beaches within a 20 minute drive. Call agent for model sheet and options. Note: Picture is of a completed model.
- MLS® #D6102706
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,777
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsThermal Windows
- Days on Market320
- Address10234 Bay Ave
- SubdivisionPort Charlotte Sec 064
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Listing information courtesy of Paradise Exclusive Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 1:30am EDT.