Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10226 Bay Ave, Englewood
Under-Construction. Check out the impressive Edgewater model, featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a 3 car garage. You'll feel like you are approaching a castle, with the 14' high entry way that leads into this stunning home. Large Great Room with Kitchen and Dinning Room. Kitchen has a large island with granite counter tops, wood cabinets with soft close doors and drawers. Double Tray Ceiling in the Great Room, Tray ceilings in the Master Bedroom. Tile floors throughout, with granite counter tops in the bathrooms. 5 in base boards with colonial doors, ceiling fans in the Master Bedroom, the Great Room and the Lanai. Large Lanai, with an optional pool package, with choice of decorative pavers or concrete. This home is being built in Flood Zone X, which doesn't require flood insurance by most lenders. Conveniently located within 10 minutes of 3 area grocery stores, 15 minutes from over 10 local golf courses, 15 minutes to 5 local marinas and 20 minutes to 3 area beaches. Note: Photo is of the same model further in production.
- MLS® #D6102690
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,796
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsThermal Windows
- Days on Market110
- Address10226 Bay Ave
- SubdivisionPort Charlotte Sec 064
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Listing information courtesy of Paradise Exclusive Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 2:00pm EDT.