Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1701 Beach Rd #411, Englewood
NEW GRANITE KITCHEN COUNTERS IN NOVEMBER OF 2018. LOVELY TOP FLOOR UNIT WITH MANY UPDATES IN RECENT YEARS. THERE ARE PARTIAL BAY VIEWS AND EVEN A SLIGHT VIEW OF THE GULF OF MEXICO AT ENGLEWOOD BEACH IN THE DISTANCE. THERE IS A WASHER/DRYER INSIDE THE UNIT AND THE STAINLESS APPLIANCES ARE NEW WITHIN THE PAST YEAR. THE KITCHEN HAS BEEN UPDATED AND HAS A DOME CEILING WITH A CEILING FAN. THERE IS CROWN MOULDING IN THE LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM AREA AND THE LANAI HAS BEEN ENCLOSED AND SLIDERS HAVE BEEN REMOVED BETWEEN THE LIVING ROOM AND FLORIDA ROOM TO PROVIDE MORE HEATED AND AIR CONDITIONED SPACE. THIS IS A WELL ABOVE AVERAGE UNIT WITH GREAT SUNSET VIEWS. MOST OF THE FURNITURE IS LESS THAN ONE YEAR OLD, AND IS NEGOTIABLE. LOCATED LESS THAN 1/2 MILE FROM ENGLEWOOD PUBLIC BEACH, EXCELLENT RESTAURANTS, BEACH SHOPPING, WATERCRAFT RENTALS, A CONVENIENCE STORE AND MORE. SANDPIPER KEY OFFERS TWO HEATED BAY FRONT POOLS, A CLUBHOUSE WITH MANY SOCIAL ACTIVITIES - ESPECIALLY DURING THE WINTER SEASON. IF YOU ARE A BOATER, THERE ARE 60 PRIVATELY OWNED DOCKS AT THE SANDPIPER KEY YACHT CLUB ON THE OTHER SIDE OF BEACH ROAD. NORMALLY DOCKS ARE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE OR RENT.
- MLS® #D6101370
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,180
- Year Built1982
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Laundry Facility, Maintenance Free, Storage, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Pool, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest, Under Building
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- RoofBuilt-Up, Membrane
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Address1701 Beach Rd #411
- SubdivisionSandpiper Key Bldg 07
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne Story, Elevated, Mid-rise
- Days on Market393
Price Change History for 1701 Beach Rd #411, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6101370)
|Price Reduced (from $289,000)||$279,000||$10,000 (3.46%)|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 1:30pm EDT.