Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6256 Bunting Ln, Englewood
A great home has finally become available in this much sought after community. This beautiful TURN-KEY FURNISHED, 2 bedroom, 2 bath home has large rooms and is situated on an over-sized corner lot just a block from the Community Center and pool. Enjoy happy hour while gazing at Lake Sturgeon from the screened room or the enclosed Florida room! The large open floor plan includes an updated kitchen and dining room with built in china cabinet, solid surface counters and a skylight adding to the open and bright feel of this home. The spacious Master Suite has a walk-in closet you have been dreaming of with plenty of room for both his and hers wardrobes. This home is just minutes from shopping, golf, dining and beaches...Bring your flip flops and swim suit and start living the dream today! Call now for your personal tour.
- MLS® #D6101351
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,568
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Pool
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Driveway
- # of Garages1
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Street Paved, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Rain Gutters, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market295
- Address6256 Bunting Ln
- SubdivisionLemon Bay Isles Ph 01
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Price Change History for 6256 Bunting Ln, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6101351)
|Price Reduced||$138,900||$9,100 (6.15%)|
|Price Reduced||$148,000||$7,000 (4.52%)|
|Price Reduced||$155,000||$5,000 (3.13%)|
|Price Reduced (from $165,000)||$160,000||$5,000 (3.03%)|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 2:29am EDT.