Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2950 N Beach Rd #b524, Englewood
NOW AVAILABLE DECEMBER 1 THRU JANUARY 31***BOOKED FEB 1 THRU APRIL 15, 2020 **DIRECT GULF FRONT *** BEAUTIFUL SUNSETS FROM YOUR LANAI *** BOATERS DREAM *** UPDATED *** Choose from 26 first come boat slips that are never full and provide electricty, running water and private ramp. Come live the Island Life Style at Tamarind Gulf & Bay. Boaters enjoy the beautiful crystal blue waters of the Gulf on Mexico with World Class Fishing. Island hop and explore the adventures of the amazing SW Florida barrier islands.. Relax in the evening with dinner and sunset from your private screened lanai. It's time to slow down and listen to the waves as you fall asleep. Manasota Key is a barrier island located south of Sarasota off the coast of Englewood. Enjoy old Florida charm with swaying palms and balmy breezes on this quiet and carefree island...No traffic lights or high rises with miles of pristine beaches and the sparkling blue waters of the gulf. Build sand castles and unforgettable family memories..You will love this beautifully furnished updated condo. Come take a look... Don't miss the rare opportunity to rent a gulf front condo with lots of green space and impeccable tropical grounds.
- MLS® #D5922433
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,185
- Year Built1980
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Dock, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Vehicle Restrictions, Community Boat Ramp, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach-Prvt, Gulf/Ocean
- PoolHeated, Indoor, Outside Bath Access
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Days on Market769
- Address2950 N Beach Rd #b524
- SubdivisionTamarind Gulf & Bay Bldg B5 Ph
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, End Unit
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Price Change History for 2950 N Beach Rd #b524, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D5922433)
|Price Reduced||$5,300||$100 (1.85%)|
|Price Increased||$5,400||$50 (0.93%)|
|Price Increased||$5,350||$150 (2.88%)|
|Price Increased||$5,200||$1,700 (48.57%)|
|Price Increased||$3,500||$1,000 (40.00%)|
|Show More (1)|
|Price Reduced (from $5,100)||$2,500||$2,600 (50.98%)|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2020 at 1:45pm EST.