Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9711 Eagle Preserve Dr, Englewood
MAGNIFICENT BOCA GRANDE STYLE CUSTOM BAY FRONT HOME IN GATED COMMUNITY BETWEEN THE ICW AND LEMON BAY GOLF CLUB. Recently reduced to a great price! Very private, lushly landscaped setting surrounded by outstanding views of Lemon Bay/ICW and the Lemon Bay Golf Club, this unique home provides luxury and serenity. Three floors of living area include a large open floor plan with many architectural features: beam and vaulted ceilings, wood arches, hardwood floors, hand painted fireplace murals, curved staircase, sun deck off the third floor, and many outside decks including the expansive full entertainment deck in the rear. The entire home security system connected to police, fire and ambulance includes a wet fire sprinkler system. Parking for three cars plus storage is located in the area below the house. Swim in the newly resurfaced ($10,000 expended in 4/2017) large heated pool, join the golf club only 1,000 feet from your doorstep, fish, kayak or canoe from your fishing pier. Boca Grande and Manasota Key Gulf beaches, marinas, shopping and medical facilities are minutes away. Most furniture is negotiable, including the baby grand player piano. Over $100,000 was put into the home in 2013, including a new roof and renovating and enclosing the third floor to give 360 degree views of the surrounding Bay/ICW and golf course. This home is a must see for the discriminating buyer. To appreciate all of the amenities of this one of a kind home and unique neighborhood, call today for your personal tour.
- MLS® #D5796719
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,303
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Custom, Elevated, Florida, Key West
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Garage, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized, Underground, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Lot - Irregular, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Street Private, Golf Course View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, ICW
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorSiding, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- RoofBuilt-Up, Membrane, Shingle
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market2016
- Address9711 Eagle Preserve Dr
- SubdivisionEagle Preserve Ests
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorBamboo, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Oven, Water Filter Owned
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Elevated
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Price Change History for 9711 Eagle Preserve Dr, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D5796719)
|Price Increased||$869,000||$19,100 (2.25%)|
|Price Increased||$849,900||$49,901 (6.24%)|
|Price Reduced||$799,999||$49,901 (5.87%)|
|Price Reduced||$849,900||$30,000 (3.41%)|
|Price Increased||$879,900||$40,000 (4.76%)|
|Show More (5)|
|Price Reduced||$839,900||$59,000 (6.56%)|
|Price Reduced||$898,900||$26,000 (2.81%)|
|Price Increased||$924,900||$25,900 (2.88%)|
|Price Reduced||$899,000||$100,000 (10.01%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,175,000)||$999,000||$176,000 (14.98%)|
Listing information courtesy of Tarpon Real Estate Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 6:45pm EDT.