Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1460 Gulf Blvd #5, Englewood
LIVE THE FLORIDA DREAM WITH THIS TURN-KEY FURNISHED 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Condo in MANASOTA KEY JUST STEPS away from the Beach! CLICK ON THE VIRTUAL TOUR LINK 1 FOR A 3D INTERACTIVE WALK THROUGH AND VIRTUAL LINK 2 FOR THE VIDEO.This incredible condo features a BRIGHT & AIRY open floor plan, french doors, ceiling fans, plenty of storage and large windows for lots of natural light. The Master Bedroom is very spacious and offers a walk-in closet, along with French doors that lead out onto the beautiful patio – imagine waking up to the sunrise! The 3rd Bedroom would be perfect as an office or den. Enjoy your evenings watching the sunset on the long screened-in patio w/ a partial view of the ocean. This unit includes an ADDITIONAL storage room, under building parking and picnic tables on ground level. Take a dip in the community pool or go for a nice walk on the beach and enjoy the Florida sunsets. This home is perfect for a year round residence or a winter get away. Walking distance to Englewood beach, Stump pass, shopping, live entertainment and many restaurants including the White Elephant Pub, Sandbar Tiki & Grille & The Waverly Restaurant. Call and schedule you appointment TODAY!
- MLS® #C7423118
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,317
- Year Built1991
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Pool, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market111
- Address1460 Gulf Blvd #5
- SubdivisionGulf Sands Manasota Key
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle, L.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay High, Lemon Bay
Price Change History for 1460 Gulf Blvd #5, Englewood, FL (MLS® #C7423118)
|Price Reduced (from $449,900)||$429,900||$20,000 (4.45%)|
Listing information courtesy of Kw Peace River Partners.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 9:15am EDT.