Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6112 Gnarled Oak Dr, Englewood
PLEASE ENJOY THE 3D INTERACTIVE TOUR ASSOCIATED WITH THIS ENORMOUS DEEDED BEACH ACCESS POOL HOME: Located on highly desirable Manasota Key, this unique residence is positioned on a private street only steps away from sandy Englewood beach. Perfect for entertaining or family vacations, the massively spacious floor plan offers a formal living room, open dining area, separate family room, three generous size guest bedrooms, giant master bedroom suite w/ large walk-in closet and laundry area. Interior features include a private elevator, 4-ZONED A/C system, dual hot water heaters, remodeled kitchen, tiled Tessoro backsplash, all wood cabinets, wood burning fireplace, travertine tile floors, wood flooring, family room wet bar, wood beams, stainless steel appliances, tray ceiling, Jacuzzi garden tub, his/her sinks, bidet and walk-in master closet with built-in island dresser. Live the Florida DREAM while basking in the sun on the private outdoor deck accessed from the master bedroom stairwell or downstairs slider while listening to the ocean waves only feet away poolside. Extensive outdoor features consist of multi-tiered wood decks with fire pit, three car garage, paved RV parking, circular paved drive, fully fenced yard, irrigation system, hurricane shutters, outdoor shower and newer metal roof. THIS IS A FANTASTIC INVESTMENT opportunity with current owner receiving rental rates as high as $5,500 weekly in and out of season. It is an extremely rare find to have a property this close to a deeded access.
- MLS® #C7402152
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,691
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected
- ParkingCircular Driveway
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Private, Street Unpaved, Pool View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorSiding, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market411
- Address6112 Gnarled Oak Dr
- SubdivisionGnarled Oaks Estates
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesOther Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Price Change History for 6112 Gnarled Oak Dr, Englewood, FL (MLS® #C7402152)
|Price Reduced||$815,000||$84,000 (9.34%)|
|Price Reduced (from $995,000)||$899,000||$96,000 (9.65%)|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Palm Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 7:15pm EDT.