Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
291 Hidden Bay Dr #102, Osprey
Centrally located between Sarasota and Venice, the gated community of Hidden Bay sits peacefully on Little Sarasota Bay in Osprey. With Sarasota and Siesta Key just 10 minutes north, and Venice and its beaches located 10 minutes south, you are minutes to some of the best beaches in the State. Oscar Sherer Park, Legacy Trail, shopping, golf courses, locally-owned restaurants, galleries and community theaters are all at your fingertips. This condominium sits perfectly on the community lake where you can enjoy the morning sun and the soft sounds of the waterfalls from the back enclosed lanai. Being sold turnkey furnished you can show up with your personal belongings and be ready to enjoy the community pool, tennis courts, fitness center, or stroll along the boardwalk and stop at the fishing pier. Drop your kayak into the Bay or relax at the tiki bar, play some pickleball, enjoy the hot tub, and more. Light and bright with 9’ ceilings, this lovely 2-bedroom, 2-bath, Den/Office and 1-car garage is ready for its new owners. Besides the many amenities, the condominium fee covers exterior maintenance, keeps the grounds lush and beautiful, building insurance (exterior), cable and internet (HD TV cable service with 3 HD boxes and Internet Service with wireless gateway router/modem), along with water & trash. Come & see why this is such a treasure to call home.
- MLS® #A4467779
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,479
- Year Built2000
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesFitness Center, Gated, Maintenance, Pickleball Court(s), Pool, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Days on Market5
- Address291 Hidden Bay Dr #102
- SubdivisionHidden Bay/lake Vista
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis Elementary
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- HighRiverview High
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 11:30pm EDT.