Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
236 Hidden Bay Dr #303, Osprey
Waterfront living with breathtaking views and amazing sunsets over Little Sarasota Bay. This spacious unit is on the 3rd level with elevator access and is part of the 12+ acre resort-style community. Features include high interior ceilings, bamboo flooring, open floor plan, updated kitchen with granite countertops, Lube Italian cabinetry, KitchenAid stainless-steel appliances, and plenty of storage. The master bedroom has 2 walk-in closets, updated master bathroom with a spacious shower, dual vanity sinks, and solid surface counters. The den can be used as an office. Hidden Bay is just that, a private and gated hidden gem. It’s directly across from Casey Key, with views of both that barrier island and Siesta Key, plus it’s close to shopping. The development has a fabulous newly renovated clubhouse featuring a kitchen & quartz counter bar, wood-paneled & fully stocked readers library, and professional fitness room. There’s a heated pool & spa with expansive sundeck, a pond with water fountains, kayak launch, a 500 yd elevated wooden boardwalk that meanders through lush mangrove and palm fields, and a handsome fishing pier that provides amazing sunsets and excellent fishing. There’s more! A new tiki hut with two grilling stations, 2 pickleball courts, a doggie play area & a lit tennis court. Visit this unique waterfront community & don't forget to check out the large 2-car garage.
- MLS® #A4466274
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,750
- Year Built1997
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- FeaturesFitness Center, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront, Clubhouse, Gated, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance, Pickleball Court(s), Fishing, Gated Community
- ParkingGuest, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal Waterway
- PoolGunite, Heated
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market32
- Address236 Hidden Bay Dr #303
- SubdivisionHidden Bay
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Tile, Bamboo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories6
- StoriesOne, Mid Rise
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis Elementary
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- HighVenice Senior High
Price Change History for 236 Hidden Bay Dr #303, Osprey, FL (MLS® #A4466274)
|Price Reduced (from $524,000)||$515,000||$9,000 (1.72%)|
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 10:30am EDT.