Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Osprey
Quiet location on a small cul de sac street offer a corner yard plus two docks with lifts. Remodeled home on 2 canals with over 200 ft of waterfront. New roof in 2018. Custom eat-in kitchen with many cabinets, newer stainless appliances, raised ceiling, large master suite, cathedral ceiling, walk in closet and sitting area. Oversized 2 car garage, storage cabinets. Large screened lanai, 16x32 heated pool overlooking the water. Canal waterway leads to Blackburn Bay then out to the Gulf. Sarasota County's best public schools are nearby, including Pine View School and Venice HS, noted for sports and arts programs. Legacy Trail and Oscar Scherer State Park is great for hiking, camping, cycling, kayaking and fishing. Just 5-10 minutes from Nokomis Beach or Blackburn Point Park for kayak and boat launching remodeled home on 2 canals with over 200 ft of sailboat waterfront.
- MLS® #A4466246
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,103
- Year Built1962
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleContemporary, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Water Available, Water Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions
- ParkingGround Level
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Saltwater, Canal - Freshwater
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market3
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis Elementary
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- HighVenice Senior High
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 7th, 2020 at 2:15am EDT.