Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
152 Brandywine Cir, Englewood
Highly desirable waterfront community! This meticulously maintained 3 bedroom/2 bathroom home boasts a spacious, split floor plan complete with living room, family room and formal dining area. All bedrooms have walk-in closets with custom shelving and plenty of privacy. The large master suite features elegant tray ceilings and pocket sliders that lead out to the pool. Entertaining is a breeze with kitchen updates such as solid wood, soft close cabinetry and a center island with new faucet. The dining nook is surrounded by sliders that completely open to pool, offering easy indoor/outdoor living. New impact glass hurricane windows were installed in 2015, pool pump and motor were replaced in 2017, and brand new washer and dryer were installed just this year. The heated pool and lush, tropical landscape add to the resort-style feel of this home. One of the many bonuses of living in Englewood Isles is the private community marina with slips that fit deep water boats – for sale and rent when available. Come see your dream home today! All furniture/household items are available for sale on separate contract.
- MLS® #A4466050
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,367
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Deed Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market27
- Address152 Brandywine Cir
- SubdivisionEnglewood Isles Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- HighLemon Bay High
Listing information courtesy of Bright Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 10:30am EDT.