Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
42 Osprey Point Dr, Osprey
Have you been imagining what your home in Florida should look like? Well, think big! This 3 bedroom, plus office and bonus room, 3 bath custom built-home with whole house impact glass in The Oaks Bayside will not only meet, but exceed, every expectation you could have. Walk up the wide pavered driveway and you will immediately be beckoned to enter and explore all this special home has to offer. Step through the beautiful iron doors with eyebrow transom, and you are welcomed to the warm, and artfully designed space, that make this house the perfect choice for the country club lifestyle. Every detail is amazing, from the light-filled great room, open kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances, to the spacious master suite with an aquarium window, a door to the lanai, and a gorgeous bath with soaking tub, stand-alone shower and an enormous amount of storage. Stroll out onto the lanai and you know you will have found your sanctuary. Beautiful pavers surround the pool and spa, and extends to all the covered areas. This is the place to sit in solitude and take in the beauty of the tropics as the sun sets, or entertain and dine with a group of your friends, utilizing the outdoor kitchen. The original high-quality build of this house with garages for three cars, has been enhanced by recent updates that include LED lighting in the house and garage, a whole house water softener, salt system for the pool, new irrigation system, new gutters, and a 20 KW whole house generator. Tour this house and you will never want to leave; you will want to make it your own. And when you do, you can take advantage of all that the mandatory membership in The Oaks Club has to offer: the bayside community dock, two championship golf courses, 12 HAR-TRU tennis courts (4 lighted), a junior Olympic community pool, manicured croquet court, three on-site restaurants, and a wide variety of recreational and social options.
- MLS® #A4464783
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,706
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Golf, Pool, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Street Private, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIndoor, Vinyl
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market13
- Address42 Osprey Point Dr
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis Elementary
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- HighVenice Senior High
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 9:00am EDT.