Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6162 Palomino Cir, University Park
Do you LOVE the UNIVERSITY PARK & LAKEWOOD RANCH areas? Great! We've got you covered! Look no further than this gem POSITIONED PERFECTLY on the most desirable WATERFRONT LOT in MOTE RANCH!! An adventurous spirit comes with the territory at Mote Ranch and this home's ideal location will satisfy! This lovely residence offers an unprecedented merger of tranquil, LAKEFRONT LIVING on a NATURE PRESERVE, coupled with the convenience of being only minutes from abundant shopping, golf, dining, and the vibrant lifestyle offerings at UNIVERSITY TOWN CENTER MALL & SHOPPING. As you enter the foyer of this flawlessly maintained OPEN-CONCEPT home, THE DRAMATIC CEILINGS and HUGE WINDOWS will immediately draw your eyes to the backyard retreat outfitted with SURROUND SOUND and CUSTOM LIGHTING. DUAL SLIDERS from the kitchen & GREAT ROOM invite you to savor indoor/outdoor living in your RESORT-STYLE oasis ideal for entertaining. Why leave home when you can unwind in the HEATED PEBBLE TEC-SALTWATER POOL with WATERFALLS, SPA & SUN SHELF ?(New pool heater 2020 and New AC May 2016) Entertain in your Gourmet KITCHEN featuring 42" SOLID WOOD CABINETRY, GRANITE COUNTERS with TRAVERTINE and glass accents throughout. Create chef-inspired meals with your top-of-the-line GE CAFE' SERIES STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, including a 5-BURNER GAS STOVE with CONVECTION OVEN and ADVANTIUM MICROWAVE. This 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath SPLIT FLOOR PLAN offers a SECLUDED OWNER'S SUITE with EN SUITE BATH. Feel pampered in a deep-soaking GARDEN TUB, WALK-IN SHOWER, HIS & HERS CLOSETS & DUAL SINKS. The Large OFFICE/FLEX SPACE would be perfectly suited for your in-home business. You might find yourself volunteering for laundry duty in the CUSTOMIZED LAUNDRY ROOM with abundant storage. Upgrades are apparent in this well-appointed home including WHOLE HOUSE AUDIO SYSTEM, DESIGNER LIGHTING & BATHROOM HARDWARE. Enjoy private parties at the Clubhouse surrounded by picturesque tropical Florida scenery! Adjacent to beloved Jiggs Landing where you can walk on the nature trails, enjoy a picnic, launch your kayak or canoe. Just outside of your community, you can enjoy Sarasota's white sand beaches, world-class shopping and dining, and a wealth of cultural attractions including the Ringling Museum of Art, Asolo Theater, Sarasota Ballet and Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall. Mote Ranch allows you to celebrate the Arts & Culture in the Lakewood Ranch and Sarasota areas with countless offerings or watch a breathtaking sunset at the WORLD'S MOST BEAUTIFUL BEACHES! With NO CDD'S in Mote Ranch what are you waiting for? CALL FOR YOUR PRIVATE SHOWING TODAY!
- MLS® #A4464196
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,514
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleFlorida, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected, Propane
- FeaturesRecreation Facilities, Pool, Clubhouse, Playground, Trails, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Split Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Private, Sidewalk, Level/Flat, Wooded View, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Chlorine Free, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market49
- Address6162 Palomino Cir
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionMote Ranch - River Park
- CityUniversity Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Other, Pest Guard System, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
Price Change History for 6162 Palomino Cir, University Park, FL (MLS® #A4464196)
|Price Reduced (from $539,777)||$524,777||$15,000 (2.78%)|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 12:29am EDT.