Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6507 Grand Point Ave, University Park
Prepare to be delighted. This lovely home has been recently updated and it shows. You'll love the DuChateau flooring, perfectly neutral paint, hurricane impact windows, spacious living and dining area with a wall of sliders leading out to the screened lanai featuring serene views of the lake and preserve beyond. This is a great space for entertaining. The kitchen is open and inviting and has plenty of cabinet space as well as a walk-in pantry, a beautiful view of the lake from the kitchen window above the sink, a breakfast bar and breakfast nook and in the back yard, there is a paver patio for grilling. In addition to the 3 bedrooms, there is a den that could be used for a home office, craft room or play area for the little ones. If you love the look and wish you could just move in without changing a thing - you can. The furnishings were specifically chosen for this space and most were purchased less than 3 years ago, many pieces from Restoration Hardware. Because they're a perfect match, the seller is willing to include the furniture. This beautiful home is convenient to both Manatee and Sarasota counties, just a short drive to UTC, I-75, Sarasota/Bradenton Airport, Downtown Sarasota, St. Armands Circle, area beaches, numerous golf courses, eateries, shopping venues, museums, and theaters. Schedule your private showing today.
- MLS® #A4464006
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,365
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Water Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Playground, Pool, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Golf, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, In County, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market7
- Address6507 Grand Point Ave
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionMote Ranch Ph X-a
- CityUniversity Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 10:45am EDT.