Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7122 83rd Dr E, University Park
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION: Meticulously maintained this 3 bed 2 1/2 bath townhome is situated near a quiet Cul-de=sac. The gated community of Sabal Bay is conveniently nestled off the main road to preserve its charming serene character. Offering a spacious open concept floor plan that boasts quartz counter tops, wood cabinets with updated handles, 1 touch faucet in the kitchen ceramic tile, ceiling fans, and a screened lanai for taking in the gorgeous Florida weather. If you are looking for the Florida lifestyle then you will truly appreciate the large community pool with a covered cabana and playground area. A/C unit coils have been replaced to extend the life of the current unit and a UV light installed. Maintenance fees are lower than other surrounding communities and water, sewer, trash are included. NO CDD FEES. Ideally located near a vast amount of restaurants, UTC Mall and a variety of other shopping, Nathan Benderson Park, and easy access to I-75 for commuting.
- MLS® #A4463520
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,596
- Year Built2005
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Days on Market614
- Address7122 83rd Dr E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionSabal Bay Ph 3 A Condo
- CityUniversity Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
Listing information courtesy of Palm Oasis Realty And Mgmt Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 8:30am EDT.